How to delete an image from photo carousel
Deleting an image or multiple images from an Instagram photo carousel is quite a simple process. If you want to try out the new feature, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app on any iPhone and go to your profile.
- Tap on the photo carousel from which you want to delete an image.
- Tap on the three dot icon at the top right corner, just above the image.
- From the menu, tap on Edit.
- Swipe to the image that you want to delete.
- Tap on the new delete icon at the top left corner of the image.
Apart from this, the company has also introduced a new feature called Rage Shake. The feature will let users report an issue with the app by shaking the screen. After the user shakes the device when the Instagram app is open, a “Did something go wrong?” prompt will appear on the screen along with space to report the issue. As per Mosseri, the feature will send the feedback to Instagram to prioritise the bug fix. This feature is only limited to the US as of now and the company has not yet revealed any plans about the global availability.